Adult Mixed Group Golf Lessons ReginaIt's never to late to start golf lessons
Adult Group Golf Lessons
Introducing the game of golf to beginners
Learn to play golf in a group environment
Golf is typically played with 2, 3 or 4 people in one group. You can play alone, but golf courses tend to put single golfers and groups of 2 together with other groups of 2 or 3 golfers to make a foursome for each tee time they have.
If you have never really golfed a full round before, you don’t know what you are missing. Golf is such a rewarding sport. Not to mention you are out of the house, out of the office and outside in (typically) beautiful weather.
Enjoying the company of friends and getting exercise. Yes, exercise. Especially if you walk the golf course. But after a round of golf, you will be aware of muscles you haven’t used in a while.
Group Golf Lessons Regina
Just like playing golf, practicing or learning the game of golf is more fun with more people. My group golf lessons are to help people who are interested in learning the basics of golf and to get outdoors with friends or make new friends. The group Introductory golf lessons are ideal for novices or those who have never taken a golf lesson or swung a club. The group golf lesson Includes:
- and the full golf swing
The group lesson goal is part of a progressive strategy to build swing and confidence and educate about the game of golf.
The group golf lesson Includes four, 1-hour golf lessons COST: $125 per person. Limit 6 per class
- All lessons are paid by credit card at time of booking
- No refunds 14 days or less prior to the first lesson
- Instructor will notify client of cancellation/changes to schedule 2 hours or less prior to a lesson by email/text only
- No updates on lesson status will be given regardless of weather conditions
- All lessons are as scheduled unless instructor advises of change
- 24 hours notice by client is required for all cancellations/changes to scheduled lessons
- Failure to do so will result in lesson being charged to account
- All lessons are valid for one year from date of purchase
- All applicable taxes will be added to pricing
- All pricing subject to change
- Range balls are not included in pricing
Clients may use their own golf balls for all putting & chipping golf lessons.
Lessons on the driving range will require 1 medium sized basket of balls for each lesson
1 Go directly to the clubhouse at the bottom of the entrance to the golf course
2 Purchase a token for 1 small sized basket
3 Go the ball machine as instructed – place basket under opening – insert token – press # 2
4 Proceed to the driving range
DATES for 2023:
- May 15-16-17-19
- May 22-23-24-26
- May 29-30-31-June 2
- June 5-6-7-9
- June 12-13-14-16
- 6:00-7:00 pm
- 7:00-8:00 pm
WHAT IS NEEDED
- clubs (full set if you have OR putter, 7 & 9 iron, 1, 3 or 5 metal/wood).
- The first golf lesson requires only the putter.
- Lesson 2 you will need a 7 iron and 9 iron (if you are missing either of these, substitute another club – 6 for a 7/pitching wedge for a 9 iron). If you have no clubs I will supply you with the proper equipment.
- The third lesson is pitching/half swing. 7 iron, 9 iron, PW
- The last lesson will be with the driver.
- bug spray
- runners are fine for footwear
- rainwear (keep it in the car)
- hat for shade (preference is for one that covers the ears
- glove (optional)
WHAT IS PROVIDED
- instructional tools
- equipment if needed
Regina Golf BlogDon't have time for lesson?
Check out my golf blog for tips and drills.
Regina Golf Lessons
Learning golf makes your game more enjoyable. Eliminate frustration and disappointment today!
We take great pride in helping our students achieve their goals. Barry provides a number of golf lessons and clinics.
The golf glossary used on this site is courtesy of the PGA website.