Private Golf Lessons ReginaIt's never to late to start golf lessons
Private Golf Lessons Regina
One-On-One Golf Instruction
Frustrated with your golf game? Too many 3 putts. Skull your chip shots? Having trouble hitting a drive into the fairway? Trouble adding the score? Don’t want to even keep score?
There are many reasons why a golfer may want private golf lessons. Book a Regina Adult Private Golf Lesson.
- Just starting to learn golf
- Want to take your game up to the next level
- Golf instruction for a particular shot or golf club
- Golf evaluation
Whatever the reason, golf lessons will help improve your game from 100 or more to the 90’s, 80’s or even 70’s?
People think Golf is an easy sport to play, doesn’t require practice or instruction. Reality is, virtually no one can play any sport without even the barest minimum of instruction. We all had some level of instruction or coaching as kids. As adults we gloss over that fact.
Just because it is not a team sport doesn’t mean you can ignore How-To Instruction in Golf. While it is an individual sport……it is played with other individuals. What you own is YOU. Your swing, score, attitude, ability.
You don’t need golf lessons for the rest of your life. But a handful will improve and add enjoyment to your game. You may be happy with how you play golf, but have difficulty putting, chipping from the fringe of the green, or hitting your driver accurately and with distance.
A golf lesson, one-on-one or in a group, will help. I will open your eyes to how good you can be.
Invest in Golf Lessons, Not Golf Equipment
Good golf equipment can’t fix a Bad Swing! People go the golf range for 2 reasons: entertainment or practice!
Practice means you are searching for some sort of improvement in your golf game. “I don’t want to take lessons because it will change my swing” is simply admitting you really don’t want to get better and should be content with the results you produce. Self-analysis is a recipe for failure or a very long learning curve. Lessons won’t make you a golf Pro. They’ll just make you a better golfer!
Start by saving money on Golf? Buy cheaper balls until you have a better swing! Then buy better performance golf balls.
- Guarantee better results
- Expect better results!
- Deliver better results!
Regina Adult Private Golf Lessons
1 Hour Golf Lessons
- All lessons are paid by credit card at time of booking
- No refunds 14 days or less prior to the first lesson
- Instructor will notify client of cancellation/changes to schedule 2 hours or less prior to a lesson by email/text only
- No updates are given on status of lesson regardless of weather conditions.
- All lessons are as scheduled unless instructor advises of change
- 24 hours notice by client is required for all cancellations/changes to scheduled lessons
- Failure to do so will result in lesson being charged to account
- All lessons are valid for one year from date of purchase
- All applicable taxes will be added to pricing
- All pricing subject to change
- Range balls are not included in pricing
Clients may use their own golf balls for all putting & chipping golf lessons.
Lessons on the driving range will require 1 medium sized basket of balls for each lesson
1 Go directly to the clubhouse at the bottom of the entrance to the golf course
2 Purchase a token for 1 medium sized basket
3 Go the ball machine as instructed – place basket under opening – insert token – press # 2
4 Proceed to the driving range
- 1 Golf Lesson – $95
- 3 Golf Lessons – $275
- 5 Golf Lessons – $450
Regina Golf BlogDon't have time for lesson?
Check out my golf blog for tips and drills.
Regina Golf Lessons
Learning golf makes your game more enjoyable. Eliminate frustration and disappointment today!
We take great pride in helping our students achieve their goals. Barry provides a number of golf lessons and clinics.
The golf glossary used on this site is courtesy of the PGA website.