Adult Short Game Golf LessonsSave strokes on your game
Adult Short Game Golf Lessons
Most golfers are obsessed or are just happy pulling out the driver and hitting it as far as they can. Or when golfers practice on the range, that is all they practice. Seeing how far they can hit it. Driving it long is a part of a balanced golf game. IF … you are hitting it where you want to hit and not putting your second shot in a bad place.
There is a saying in golf. Drive for show … Putt for Dough.
It may look impressive to hit the ball a long way, but if it is taking you 3, 4, 5 or 6 more shots to put the ball into the cup, golf won’t be fun. Playing golf is about playing the right club at the right time and hitting the ball where you want to.
If you are good with your driver, 3 wood, 5 wood but have trouble with your 8 iron, 9 iron, PW, SW, or putter. Then maybe it’s time for a Short Game Golf Lesson.
If you truly want to lower your golf score. The short game is where 65% of your stokes are taken. Build confidence with a short game golf lesson.
Putting, chipping, and pitching will reduce your scores more than any other area of the game. It’s difficult to have all areas of a golf game working at one time. A drive is 1 stroke and can travel 200 yards. Missing a 3-foot putt and a tap-in is 2 strokes.
Regina Adult Short Game Golf Lessons
Learn to read greens, which golf clubs to use and when.
Short Game Golf Lessons Regina include:
- Four, 1-hour lessons.
- Available individually or in groups of up to 4 golfers
- Cost: $195 per person
- All lessons are paid by credit card at time of booking
- No refunds 14 days or less prior to the first lesson
- Instructor will notify client of cancellation/changes to schedule 2 hours or less prior to a lesson by email/text only
- No updates are given on status of lesson regardless of weather conditions.
- All lessons are as scheduled unless instructor advises of change
- 24 hours notice by client is required for all cancellations/changes to scheduled lessons
- Failure to do so will result in lesson being charged to account
- All lessons are valid for one year from date of purchase
- All applicable taxes will be added to pricing
- All pricing subject to change
- Range balls are not included in pricing
Clients may use their own golf balls for all putting & chipping golf lessons.
Lessons on the driving range will require 1 medium sized basket of balls for each lesson
1 Go directly to the clubhouse at the bottom of the entrance to the golf course
2 Purchase a token for 1 medium sized basket
3 Go the ball machine as instructed – place basket under opening – insert token – press # 2
4 Proceed to the driving range
Regina Golf BlogDon't have time for lesson?
Check out my golf blog for tips and drills.
Regina Golf Lessons
Learning golf makes your game more enjoyable. Eliminate frustration and disappointment today!
We take great pride in helping our students achieve their goals. Barry provides a number of golf lessons and clinics.
The golf glossary used on this site is courtesy of the PGA website.