Wine & 9 Holes of GolfWhat a great combination
WINE & 9 Golf Lessons
Put golf instruction to immediate use
Wine & 9 Golf Lessons for Women
Gather up 3 friends for some golf instruction, perhaps a 9 hole round of golf, and wine & cheese to finish your day.
Enjoy 4 – 1 hour golf instruction sessions. Then take your new found knowledge and apply it on the golf course. Finish your last lesson with cheese and wine talking about your experience.
- 4 – I hr golf lessons
- welcome package
- complimentary wine & snack celebration at conclusion of group session
Minimum 4/group (2 group maximum)
- All lessons are paid by credit card at time of booking
- No refunds 14 days or less prior to the first lesson
- Instructor will notify client of cancellation/changes to schedule 2 hours or less prior to a lesson by email/text only
- No updates are given on status of lesson regardless of weather conditions.
- All lessons are as scheduled unless instructor advises of change
- 24 hours notice by client is required for all cancellations/changes to scheduled lessons
- Failure to do so will result in lesson being charged to account
- All lessons are valid for one year from date of purchase
- All applicable taxes will be added to pricing
- All pricing subject to change
- Range balls are not included in pricing
Clients may use their own golf balls for all putting & chipping golf lessons.
Lessons on the driving range will require 1 small sized basket of balls for each lesson or you can purchase a Large basket (100 balls) and share between 2 people
1 Go directly to the clubhouse at the bottom of the entrance to the golf course
2 Purchase a token for 1 small sized basket
3 Go the ball machine as instructed – place basket under opening – insert token – press # 1
4 Proceed to the driving range
Regina Golf BlogDon't have time for lesson?
Check out my golf blog for tips and drills.
Regina Golf Lessons
Learning golf makes your game more enjoyable. Eliminate frustration and disappointment today!
We take great pride in helping our students achieve their goals. Barry provides a number of golf lessons and clinics.
The golf glossary used on this site is courtesy of the PGA website.