Golf ResourcesLinks, Videos, Apps & More
Where do you start? Start with Golf Lessons.
With so, so many websites, social media, videos and more it can be very overwhelming to know who to follow about golf.
Providing Regina golf lessons at Flowing Springs Golf Greens
With our long winters, a person can forget what was working when golfing or during lessons. Doing something with your swing all year long will help build the memory needed in the golf swing.
We have put together a Golf Resource page to help Regina golfers keep up with their golf swing.
When it comes to equipment, keep this in mind … you still have to be able to swing properly. I can help you with golf lessons.
I can also help with a collection of links, golf apps and other resources to help you and your golf game.
Please be sure to review all software and links before using.
Local Golf Courses
Here is a list of public golf courses within an hour or so of Regina.
18 Hole Courses
- Flowing Springs Golf Greens
- I provide lessons here
- Tor Hill Golf Course
- Murray Golf Course
- Joanne Goulet
- Deer Valley
- Long Creek Golf & Country Club
- Hillcrest Golf Club | Moose Jaw
- Lynbrook Golf Club | Moose Jaw
9 Hole Courses
Par 3 Courses
Driving Ranges, Putting Greens and Chipping Areas
- Paisley Golf Oasis | Golf Hitting Mats, Grass Hitting Areas & Sand Trap/ Green Practice
- Lake View Par 3 | Large Putting Green and an area for chipping to a green
* The golf courses listed will also have separate facilities/areas for driving, chipping & putting.
- The #1 App in Golf. GPS Distances for Over 35,000 Courses, Club Tracking, Tee Time Discounts, and a Lot More to Come
- Use our app to get precise GPS distances and help you make the right decisions during your round. No need for an expensive golf rangefinder
- A comprehensive system designed to seamlessly capture and display your golf game in a dynamic interface with stats, trends and more.
Regina, want to improve your golf game?
Golf is a fantastic game. A game you can play for a lifetime
Learn the rules, the etiquette, the swing and how to manage your game. The game of golf is much more enjoyable when you can play it properly and understand why certain things happen when they do.